Where can I get a French Keyboard?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by ozreth, Jun 30, 2010.

  1. ozreth macrumors 65816


    Nov 5, 2009
    Looking for a good deal on an external French keyboard. Not really sure how to go about looking for such a thing.

  2. lewis82 macrumors 68000


    Aug 26, 2009
    Totalitarian Republic of Northlandia
    Which type?

    The (crappy) AZERTY ones, or the (cool) French-Canadian QWERTY with accents?

    If you want the latter, there are two styles. The first one is the CSA (used on macs) that has è à é and ù keys. And there is also the other style, with only a é key and a soft key for accent grave (`).

    For the former, I guess ebay.fr is the way to go (shipping is incredibly expensive though).

    And for Qwerty ones, I have no clue either. Try some canadian online retailers. I'm pretty sure you won't find one in the US.

    The easiest way would probably be an Apple Store. They have macs in a lot of languages backstore, so they must have keyboards too.
  3. mchalebk macrumors 6502a

    Feb 4, 2008
    I would suggest Amazon.fr for a European French keyboard or Amazon.ca for a French Canadian keyboard.

Share This Page