Where can I get a good dry install matte finish back screen protector ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by azelaya84, Apr 7, 2011.

1. azelaya84 macrumors member

I'm trying to find a place online to order a dry instal matte finish rear glass protector for my iPhone. I know bodyguardz and wrapsol offer some but those are wet install and are a bit thicker than dry install therefor won't allow me to use snap on cases when I want to switch up my case. I read up on thehishop screen shields but I'd have to buy the $25 pack just for the matte finish rears.

2. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Bodyguardz has a dry install but I'm not sure if it's matte.

3. kicko macrumors 65816

i guess that would be like an anti-glare protector for the back.

It might have a cool look

4. azelaya84 thread starter macrumors member

Yeah they do offer one but they are to thick to use with most snap on cases. Thanks though.

Yeah it is an anti glare one and it looks really good on it. If you look up thehishop reviews you can see it. I just want to be able to put my bumper case on and worry just bout wiping the front screen and not the back lol .

5. kicko macrumors 65816

6. blevins321 macrumors 68030

I've been using a black faux-leather JustStickIt skin for a couple weeks. It's wonderful. They have a few different design/material options. It's adhesive install from 3M, so no wet application needed. Here's their link..they sell via Ebay.

They're a Canadian company, but drive across the border from Vancouver to ship American domestic products. Only "penalty" to buying from a Canadian company is that Paypal charges like a 15-cent transaction fee. HERE is the link to them.

7. azelaya84 thread starter macrumors member

www.thehishop.com that's the website and larry Greenberg did a review on them.

8. kicko macrumors 65816

thanks

when i googled it i got all sorts of hip hop sites

9. AuroraProject macrumors 65816

AuroraProject