Where can I get a shattered black 32gb iphone 4 back?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by brinycbri, Jun 8, 2011.

1. brinycbri macrumors 6502a

Hi, I'm looking for a shattered back for my iphone 4. Long story short, I replaced the back myself and lost the original one and now I need to go to the genius bar. ugh.

anyone know where I can get one cheaply or from someone? Thanks!

2. Hype2k2 macrumors 6502

Hype2k2

3. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

Are you trying to get the back replaced for $29? I heard that you can get it fixed for whatever reason-- doesn't need to be shattered or anything.

4. Givmeabrek macrumors 68040

Givmeabrek

I don't think it matters. The iPhone warranty is voided by replacing the back or dropping it. Apple should replace the back for $29. :)

5. Himynamesnoah macrumors member

I don't see why you need your old one. If it's the same OEM back, and the screws aren't worn out your fine.
    If you want a shattered one for some reason, go on eBay and buy one or shatter your current one.

You can get a brand new OEM back off eBay for like $20-$25.

6. brinycbri thread starter macrumors 6502a

the back i got was white, so it def will stand out that i did something. Im' not sure if the OEM ones on ebay are real tho. so i was going to use a shattered one cheaply and hope they dont make me pay 29 bucks for it

7. BigDukeSix macrumors 6502a

BigDukeSix

These guys did a great job with my older IPod. Check them out. I saw on their FB page that they have clear backs available for IPhones now.

http://www.milliamp.com/