Where can I get a VESA wall Mount for a 22" Cinema Display?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Proxy One, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Proxy One macrumors newbie

Ive been looking everywhere and I cant seem to find anything that would work. I am in need of a wall mount for a 22" cinema display.

Thanks

2. msprouls macrumors member

msprouls

Here is the VESA adapter.
    Apple Cinema VESA Mount

VESA is a standard, so once you install the adapter on your Cinema Display you should be able to use any mount that has a VESA 100mm x 100mm attachment point.

3. Aea macrumors 6502a

Aea

22"? Do you mean 23" or is this one of the older ones?

Also the Apple Vesa mount is a bitch to install, if I recall you need to take one of the plastic bumpers off for it to fit otherwise the holes won't line up.

4. obey908 macrumors 6502a

5. Proxy One thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry I wasent exactly clear in the original post, I need the adapter that mounts to the Display between the VESA wall mount and the display.

Yes its a 22" older clear style display, that is whats making this hard to find. The newer 23" adapters are everywhere. Never heard of monoprice ill check it out.

6. Proxy One thread starter macrumors newbie

Nope I still havent found what im looking for, monoprice had nothing like it that I could find.

7. sparkie7 macrumors 68000

sparkie7

i dont think the older style (clear surround) Apple Cinema displays support vesa mounts. Only the Alu ones do. :rolleyes:

8. bartelby macrumors Core

I found a mount for the old LCD Studio Display, same design as the first Cinema Displays. But it was $400, or something stupid like that. Plus it looked crap..

Here's some desk mounts