Where can I get the IPHONE1,2_3.1.2.ipsw?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by cubanmiami05, Feb 24, 2010.

1. cubanmiami05 macrumors newbie

Hello, Im new a this Iphone thing and Jailbraking... I have an IPHONE 3G 3.1.3. I want to Downgrade it to 3.1.2 but when I google 3.1.2 I get a lot of download web pages but what I get is not the .ipsw extenxion... Please anybody tell me how can I get those file and how to jailbrake it ... Thanks I will apreciate... :confused:

2. 1ofthedavids macrumors regular

Here's a good download source.

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=750

As far as how to jailbreak... seriously, just do some googling or search these forums, you'll find plenty of solutions.

FYI, that link was hit #2 on Google when searching "iphone download firmware". The first result has a dropdown box that lets you select the model & version of firmware you wants, and downloads the .ipsw. I suggest in doing some better searching in the future.

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

4. 1ofthedavids macrumors regular

Unfortunately, I saw that thread right after I posted, otherwise I would've let this rot...... that one's my bad.

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Not your fault, the thread starter should became familiar with the boards rules and not post more than one thread on the same topic.

6. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

I am done with this guy. He is so anxious he is not even taking time to review the replies which have already answered his repetitive question !

7. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

Your computer may be changing the extension to .zip. Just change it back to .ipsw and it should work.

8. cubanmiami05 thread starter macrumors newbie

ohhh thank you . It was that, I apriciate all your response. Thanks and for those who thinks that they are smart and know everything good luck and thanks I just was asking , cause I was in trouble , Hope you guys never get in this situation, but thanks anyways... Good nigth...