Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
  • Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

dansheppy52

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 27, 2009
I have a 2009 Nehalem Mac Pro I'm trying to sell (2.26GhZ). It's so customized and decked out I'm trying to find a place to post it for it to go to a good home. Is it against the rules to post items for sale here? If not, I'll make a post with some specs and pricing. If it is, does anyone know a good place to post?

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
I have a 2009 Nehalem Mac Pro I'm trying to sell (2.26GhZ). It's so customized and decked out I'm trying to find a place to post it for it to go to a good home. Is it against the rules to post items for sale here? If not, I'll make a post with some specs and pricing. If it is, does anyone know a good place to post?

Marketplace Rules - Mac Guides
Before you can access the Marketplace forum, you need a minimum post count of 250, as displayed in your User Profile, and you must have been a MacRumors member for at least 180 days (about 6 months). If you start a "for sale" thread or make other Marketplace-type posts in another forum to avoid the minimum requirements, your thread/posts will be deleted.
This may answer some questions about the policy: Announcement: Major changes for the Marketplace forum

Try Craigslist or eBay

Comment

Macsonic

macrumors 68000
Sep 6, 2009
Hi dansheppy52 With eBay try to factor in that Paypal and eBay will deduct a certain percentage from your total gross amount. Try including nice photos of your machine outlining the upgrades.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.