Where can I send a positive email about Apple Retail Store employee?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by Pixbae, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Pixbae macrumors newbie

Pixbae

I had a particularly good experience at my local Apple Retail Store, and I wanted to send the store (the manager or someone) an email commending the two staff members who helped me. But I can't find anywhere to do so!

I tried calling 1-800-MY-APPLE, but the woman on the phone couldn't figure it out either. It's easier to get support than to thank the people who give it to you...

Thanks for any advice.

2. MovieCutter macrumors 68040

MovieCutter

Usually there's an email at the store's specific website. Go to www.apple.com/retail and find your store.

3. Pixbae thread starter macrumors newbie

Pixbae

Where on the web page? I've tried looking on a few different stores' pages, and I can't seem to find it...

4. greg555 macrumors 6502a

An actual handwritten note on paper may have more effect. Stick it in an envelope marked to the Store Manager's attention and drop it off at the store.

Greg

5. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

6. eric55lv Guest

eric55lv

7. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

No. His e-mail address isn't known, that's just an e-mail for some executive who takes customer complaints

8. iPhil macrumors 68040

iPhil

You can get his actual email address for a price.. But i'm not going to tell ya were to look,but the service is out there.. :rolleyes:

9. iPhil macrumors 68040

iPhil

Look @ my post .. there are 'hints' on how to get the address.. and you already know the rest of info to get the actual info..