Where can you buy a bumper?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by drewc1138, Jun 25, 2010.

1. drewc1138 macrumors 6502

I won't be near an Apple Store for a couple of weeks, but I was wanting to check out the bumper. Has anyone seen them elsewhere?

2. IrishTiger macrumors regular

I got a semi-bumper (it is a bumper with a clear back protector made by griffin) at BestBuy. It's the best I can do right now. Apple store is and will be sold out. So far, it's working and helping my antenna issue. Try BestBue, Radio Shack, and AT&T Stores. Also check Amazon/Ebay as well.

3. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

Nope. You wont find them anywhere, not even at the Apple store.

4. boston44 macrumors 6502

Try BB and the kiosks at the mall. They were selling pretty much the exact same thing Apple is selling in black and white..

5. FullSky macrumors member

FullSky

You can still get the black bumpers at the Apple online store, and are supposed to ship in 5-7 business days. The other colors are all marked to ship in mid July.

6. iLoveMyApple macrumors 6502a

iLoveMyApple

Yup, ordered my black Bumper yesterday! It's going to be here way before my iPhone 4, but I'll be prepared when my phone arrives mid-July (FML)

7. Macman756 macrumors 6502a

Macman756

Just got pushed back to July 16th! Hot little suckers

8. eye.surgeon macrumors 6502

Just wait until they start giving them out for free to fix the antenna fault. Cuz it's gonna happen. Plus $30 for a piece of plastic that probably costs $0.10 to manufacture is ridiculous even by apple standards. Seriously I would bet my next paycheck that the packaging costs more to manufacture than the bumper.