Where can you see the iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TarHeelBorn88, Jun 24, 2010.

1. TarHeelBorn88 macrumors regular

After driving twenty minutes to the nearest Apple Store just for a chance to play with the Apple iPhone 4 and not purchase it (as I'm waiting for mid-July to come for my white iPhone 16GB), I was turned away. The line at the Town Center at Boca Raton still extends to the main entrance of the mall and the bouncers are not letting anyone else in.

For people who went to Best Buy or AT&T Stores, are there iPhone 4's on display for people to play with and test it out?

I just cannot fall asleep tonight until I hold an iPhone 4 and play with it.

2. nws0291 macrumors 6502a

I can't remember if they were on Display or not. I was only focused on getting in and out quickly. The lines were HUGE in Fort Lauderdale Galleria. Apparently there was no line for pre-orders at Aventura Apple store. Give them a call.

3. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Apple tends to close the Apple store for the entire day (1 day) of an iPhone launch, but you should be fine to just walk-in tomorrow.

if you want an iPhone, you'll still have to wait in a line, but if you just want to walk around the store to play with demos, they'll let you in.