Where could I purchase a screen protector for macbook pro 15 ANTIGLARE SCREEN??

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by coucherdesoleil, Dec 29, 2011.

1. coucherdesoleil macrumors newbie

Where could I purchase a screen protector for macbook pro 15 ANTIGLARE SCREEN?

Since there is a big difference between the screens of ANTIGLAREs and normal ones...

Thanks!

2. Menel, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011

Menel Suspended

Menel

3. coucherdesoleil, Dec 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011

coucherdesoleil thread starter macrumors newbie

4. snazzyiphoneguy macrumors member

why would you want a screen protector for an ANTI GLARE SCREEN?????

u do realize u cant put a screen shield on a matte screen due to its matte finish

LOLOOl what a question...

5. bdodds1985 macrumors 6502a

bdodds1985

why? i dont think that makes any sense but im sure you can google it and find one. just be aware its going to really distort the picture especially from an antiglare screen. you do know the difference between the two screens right? i dont really think they make them for anti glare screens because it would look horrible. i googles a lot on this question and didnt find one thing, so good luck.

6. Jiten macrumors 6502a

Jiten

Film protectors for the MBP AG screens are pretty hard to find because they only represent a small percentage of the users. I do recall Photodon can do custom cuts with their film if you really want one.

However I suggest that don't do it, it will probably make your screen murky. Instead I suggest just being extra careful, clean it regularly and just buy a keyboard cover like a Radtech screensaverz to protect your screen from keyboard marks.

7. coucherdesoleil thread starter macrumors newbie