Where did my SHSH's go?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Vinnie Madrox, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Vinnie Madrox macrumors 6502

Vinnie Madrox

Yesterday, when looking through cydia, i noticed that at the top of the main page where it usually says my saved SHSH blobs, it only said 4.0.1 and 4.0.2. Didnt say 4.1. So today i open cydia and NONE of them are showing at the top now. Here's a screen shot:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c84/vinnie_madrox/Mobile Uploads/6b74346f.jpg

I know for a fact that it said 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 where saved yesterday. But its just gone today....and i do t have a working computer to use tiny umbrella at the moment (mother board fried, waiting for reacement).

Anyone else having this problem also or am i all alone here? LoL

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Cydia is getting slammed with alot of traffic so to speed things up the shsh displays have been taking off temporarily. Your shsh's are still saved though so dont worry.
    It happens usually each time a new JB is out and everyone is JB and installing all their stuff from cydia again.

3. Vinnie Madrox thread starter macrumors 6502

Vinnie Madrox

Ok kool, im just nervous lol. I hope it comes back soon and actually says 4.1 also....

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I hear you, I was also nervous last time I saw it :)
    Its ok though, wether displayed up there or not you still got them.

5. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

For added peace of mind, you can use TinyUmbrella to download a local copy of each SHSH.

6. Vinnie Madrox thread starter macrumors 6502

Vinnie Madrox

Yea.....