Where do I really stand with Apple?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by Pro-Metal, May 6, 2010.

1. Pro-Metal macrumors newbie

About 6 weeks ago I got approached by a member of staff at apple and got asked if i wanted to go to a seminar at the apple store, i replied "I would be delighted" i then got passed that stage and then had an interview with the store manager a 1 on 1 interview, it appeared to had gone well until i got a phone call about 2-3 weeks later saying that they cannot offer me a part time position at this time (As im currently studying at college) but i will be put into the "Pipe line" for future jobs. This was about 3 weeks ago and i recently heard that the manager really liked me and I should get an email from him and still no email. Do you think this is good or bad im not sure if this is a good or bad situation because they appear to be messing me around a bit i dont know where i stand with them, are they still considering me or are they no longer considering me, im just confused.

Any help?

Many thanks.

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

It's probably not a matter of consideration- it's probably a matter of having the budget to hire more staff. Any time you get the "We'll keep your file for future consideration" you shouldn't hold your breath.

And as I said last time, if you're polite and mature it never hurts to e-mail the manager.