Where do I report 3g outages?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Natesac, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Natesac macrumors 6502a

Natesac

I would like to contact at&t about the 3g outage i am experiencing at work.

I am a delivery driver and I drive all over my town all day long. Up untill this past tuesday I have had perfect 3g all over town. Now when I am back at our store i lose 3g. I have been paying attention to the switching back and forth around town to try and nail down the affected area and i believe i have.

Its so odd because it seems like my workplace is the epicenter of the problem area. If i leave work and drive a half mile in any direction i get my perfect 3g back. But as soon as I get within about a half mile from the store i get bumped down to edge. and to be clear i am getting ZERO 3G at work (always edge)

I got my iphone 3g at launch and have had perfet 3g at work up untill this week.

I would just like to know where to report this problem. I need my 3G's back at work!!

2. CocoaPuffs macrumors 68010

One thing I know for sure...it's not here!

Has it crossed your mind that if you are having problem with AT&T network, you should probably contact AT&T?

3. Natesac thread starter macrumors 6502a

Natesac

I looked all over at&t's website. Figured I might try here. There are a lot of very helpful people on these boards.

You are not one of them

4. Hutch1 macrumors 6502a

Hutch1

Do you have that big search light with the bat cut-out:D

I couldn't help it. Try one of the contacts under Help& Support. I'm sure they already know but hey doesn't hurt.

5. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

With an attitude like that, you won't get much help.

6. benflick macrumors 68020

benflick

I know for a fact therewas a thread on this. Did you search before posting?:rolleyes: