Where do the iMac's ship from?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by mrsmitty13, May 19, 2008.

1. mrsmitty13 macrumors newbie

Ok this is just a matter of me being super excited about my new iMac plus a little impatience but I was wondering if anybody could tell me exactly where the custom iMac's are built and shipped from? I just want to be able to estimate how long it will take to get to me. Thanks!

2. Hawkeye411 macrumors 68000

Hawkeye411

I think it was China to the Yukon and then on from there.

3. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

last week a friend bought a customized imac and it shipped from Fremont, California

4. mrsmitty13 thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm hoping you are right Makey-Mac and not Hawkeye. I know I sound impatient but I was hoping I would get it by weekend if it possibly shipped today or tomorrow. I dont want to have to wait through the whole weekend for it!!!! I'm just excited because this mac means my final removal of windows from my household!

5. mckandy macrumors member

6. GSMiller macrumors 68000

GSMiller

I customized mine and it shipped from California.

7. seashellz macrumors 6502

but they still come from China-then to California warehouses for nationwide distribution-or customization

8. mrsmitty13 thread starter macrumors newbie

Well the answer to my impatience was California so luckily I'll get it on Saturday and not have to wait until tuesday because of the holiday weekend. Thanks for all the help to satisfy my impatience! :p