Where do you find bag dividers online?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by CMD is me, Jul 15, 2008.

  1. CMD is me macrumors 6502

    Dec 7, 2006
    I have a really nice felt lined camera bag but it didn't come with a divider. Can you buy fabric/velcro dividers or is that just bag specific?
  2. brendanryder macrumors 6502a


    Dec 28, 2006
    u could get domke inserts
    and i think u can buy crumpler ones too. but im not 100% sure
  3. ChrisA macrumors G4

    Jan 5, 2006
    Redondo Beach, California
    Domke make "inserts" these are drop in divider sets. All their bags are as yours is with one big compartment then you add these inserts as required for your equipment. These dividers will move with your equipment. Store and transport using a Pelican case then move to bag later.


Share This Page