Where do you guys get icon sets?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hissori, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Hissori macrumors member

Hey there! I've been looking at the monthly wallpaper posts and there seems to be a lot of people that have full icon sets. By this, I mean everything from folders to apps come from a single set of icons uploaded by one artist, so the entire thing looks like it goes together.

I'm having trouble finding some good icon sets. I've been looking on macthemes and honestly, all i see are individual icons, but nothing that belongs to an entire set.

So, wondering where you guys get these sets and if you'd like to share, that'd be great!

Oh and btw, I'm looking for sets that include icon replacements for BOTH common applications and folders. Thanks!

2. TheOnlyJon macrumors 6502a

TheOnlyJon

3. velocityg4 macrumors 68040

velocityg4

I used to love using this site for icons. What I wonder is what happened to the site? Why don't any new icons ever get posted? The most recent are from 2008.

Nothing is listed in the news or FAQ sections.

We Love Icons seems to be a pretty good site. Though I don't particularly care for the three sets at a time view. Nor that they link to other sites rather than hosting the icons themselves.

Deviant art looks much better. Their big problem being that they do not list the number of icons in each set.