Where do you wear your watch, and another ??

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ssledoux, Feb 14, 2017.

1. ssledoux macrumors 6502a

ssledoux

How far up or down on your arm do you wear your watch?

Also, has anyone ever experienced any type of (this is hard to describe) warmth or nerve-type pain going up your arm from the area where the watch kind of presses into your arm?

I had forgotten about that being one of the reasons I didn't keep my last Apple Watch. Within minutes of putting it on it started getting that weird feeling and it kind of shoots up my arm a little.

I think if I wore it any looser, it wouldn't get the heart rate readings and stuff. That's why I thought I would ask where yall put yours. Maybe I have mine too high on my arm or something.

What. The. Heck?

2. Birddog1 macrumors member

Birddog1

I wear mine right above my wrist bone. No problems with comfort or pain.

3. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

I wear mine loose and if it does not get the heart rate, that is life. I have had trouble getting the HR sensor to work on any of my Apple watches.

There are lots of nerves, tendons and a blood supply going through the wrist and some will experience pain when wearing if too tight. Some people are so sensitive they can not wear a watch, period.

4. Relentless Power macrumors Core

Relentless Power

If you don't have the Apple Watch tightness just Right, you wont get an accurate reading on the heart rate monitor. The best way to know the appropriate fit with the bands, is to have a heart rate monitor activated and then adjust accordingly, walk around and see if you obtain an accurate heart rate reading. Otherwise, if it's insufficient, you will get lopsided results.