Where does it say I'm eligible?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by taylorwilsdon, Jul 8, 2008.

1. taylorwilsdon macrumors 68000

taylorwilsdon

I've been reading articles about checking eligibility and I don't see any of the telltale signs... help! Where should I be looking to guarantee that I will pay the $200 price?

I bought my 1st iPhone on iDay (the release day) and have activated 4 new ones since then BUT I sold my last one about a month ago and have been using an old unlocked phone with my iphone sim card. I still pay the iPhone data plan.

My "Phone / Device" listing keeps getting moved from iPhone to "generic samsung" but I manually switch it back to iPhone.

I don't see the button that says upgrade iPhone! Agh! It does say I'm eligible for discounted pricing but I've read that there is an iPhone specific button and I'm hoping that wasn't messed up by using the Samsung flip phone.

[​IMG]

2. slippery-pete macrumors 65816

slippery-pete

Relax, it clearly states your eligible...

3. taylorwilsdon thread starter macrumors 68000

taylorwilsdon

Well, its not that cut and dry though. Every time the iPhone image disappears on my statement, it says I'm not eligible and I have to manually change it.

Also, my account is not in good standing due to some missed bill payments.

4. slippery-pete macrumors 65816

slippery-pete

Are you still on an iPhone plan? If so you should be fine

If your account is not in good standing because you missed some payments you might be SOL...

5. taylorwilsdon thread starter macrumors 68000

taylorwilsdon

It was a misunderstanding and they were paid eventually, but I'm not sure if I carry favor with them anymore. Oh well, we will see how things work out come Friday, I suppose.