Where has Logic Pro 9 gone?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Macs4u, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Macs4u macrumors regular

Hi,

Ive just purchased a new Mac Mini and wanted to download Logic Pro 9 that i previously purchased. It isnt in the store? There is only Logic Pro X which has a price tag of £139.99 to it. Why cant i redownload Logic pro 9??

2. logicpro7 macrumors 6502a

Log into your account and there should be a area in your account settings to download your previous purchases.

3. Macs4u thread starter macrumors regular

Its never been in there. Ive always had to go to rebuy it and then its flashed up "this is free as you owned a previous version"

Cant see it at all in the uk store now?

4. logicpro7 macrumors 6502a

I think there is a hidden download area in your account check all the settings in there.

I had to do that to download some previous Apple software as i couldn't find it.

5. Macs4u thread starter macrumors regular

Dont know where. Can you actually see it in the mac app store? I can't

6. rudo.ba macrumors member

Click on "Purchases" in Mac App Store toolbar:

[​IMG]

7. Macs4u thread starter macrumors regular

Ive done that 3 times (restarted the mac after each try) and nothing. My other purchases are in there apart from aperture and logic pro 9 (they have always done this but at least i can find aperture in the store , logic pro 9 i can't)

8. Bear macrumors G3

From the Menu, go to Store-> View My Account and the you should see line about Hidden Purchases. Click on "Manage" at the end of the line. And after that if you have any hidden purchases, you will be able to unhide them.

9. Macs4u thread starter macrumors regular

Tried that. Neither Aperture or Logic Pro 9 is in there. If i search for Aperture in the store it shows and it has the install button by it. If i search for the Logic Pro 9 it doesnt show it , only logic pro x and a few other things to do with logic

10. HabSonic macrumors regular

Contact Apple customer support then. There's something wrong with your account.

11. akm3 macrumors 68020

was your first purchase of Logic 9 FROM the App store? (Most folks I know with Logic 9 have it in the boxed/DVD form.)

Did you use the same apple ID for your Logic 9 purchase?

I know these are obvious not trying to insult you, just trying to help with some obvious troubleshooting that is easy to miss.