Where Is Camera Roll?

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by ghsNick, Sep 17, 2014.

1. ghsNick macrumors 68020

ghsNick

I don't want recent images, I want all my images.

Does anyone know where Camera Roll is?

Or do I have to Timeline it?

2. hasanahmad macrumors 65816

Did you look at the Photos tab of Photos app ?

3. Mechayoshi macrumors regular

Mechayoshi

You choose photos instead to albums to see them all. The problem is apps can't see that and only let you choose from the recent album. There needs to be a fix.

4. Padmini macrumors 6502a

More than enough threads on this, on this page alone. There is no camera roll.
    There was supposed to be iCloud Photo Library....but it was pulled last minute.

If you don't see an option for it in settings, then you're just gonna have to wait like everyone else until Apple fixes this botched release.

5. hasanahmad macrumors 65816

You can do that , go to photos , click share, chose the photos or chose entire moment, then chose save all (x) photos where x represents the number of photos you chose or the moments photos amount. Then these photos save to your recent photos. It's so easy man

6. todd2000 macrumors 68000

Camera Roll is gone, you have to go to "Photos" view to see all of your pictures now. They seem to be trying to make photos behave similarly to how they are going to be when iCloud Photo Library is released. They also got rid of the "My Photo Stream" album. When I take a picture with my phone it still shows up in the Photo Stream in iPhoto, and if I add a photo to Photo Stream using iPhoto it just appears right in the "Photos" section on my Phone. It seems like "Photos" is showing you all of your photos regardless of whether they are local, or in your Photo Stream.

Sorry for the rant, hope that made sense

7. Mechayoshi macrumors regular

Mechayoshi

That's not what I was talking about at all. But nvm.....