Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MagnoSphere

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 11, 2010
Dublin
Hi folks,

We at MagnoSphere are delighted to announce the release and update of our popular Coffee Shop locating app http://itunes.com/app/whereiscoffee. Version 1.0.1 sees the App and database updated to now reference over 23,000 coffee shops worldwide!

The performance of the app has also been improved and should perform fantastically now with the huge amount of data contained in the app.

If you love coffee and want to find it easily wherever you are in the world, check out http://itunes.com/app/whereiscoffee

Thanks
MagnoSphere Software Limited

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Or you can just look and find a coffee shop on virtually every block.

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
Oh look, here's some in my kitchen!
Can we add that to the app? I keep forgetting about it.

Woof, Woof - Dawg
pawprint.gif

MagnoSphere

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 11, 2010
Dublin
Or you can just look and find a coffee shop on virtually every block.

That's very true, however, you wouldn't know if the coffee shop you can see on the corner is as good as one 50 yards away. The beauty of Where Is Coffee? is that you can rate each coffee shop on a scale of 1 to 5 and check on the average rating of every coffee shop before you try it.

On top of that, you can write a review of any coffee shop and that review becomes available to every user of the app.

The aim is not just to find Coffee with Where Is Coffee?, the aim is to find great coffee and to let other people know about it. A coffee community for people who enjoy coffee :D

Try it, you won't be disappointed.

MagnoSphere

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 11, 2010
Dublin
Oh look, here's some in my kitchen!
Can we add that to the app? I keep forgetting about it.

As long as you'd be willing to serve your coffee to any other user of Where Is Coffee? who arrived on your doorstep thanks to the App, then by all means you can download the app and add your home as a coffee shop!

The other great thing about Where Is Coffee? is that the database is growing ever day as more users come online. The App has full functionality for adding coffee shops for other users to find and these are instantly available to every other Where Is Coffee? user without an update.

Enjoy!

MagnoSphere

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 11, 2010
Dublin
I'm glad to hear that you are finding it useful, would love to hear you thoughts on potential improvements!

alent1234

macrumors 603
Jun 19, 2009
where has a starbucks locator and tells 10 other things as well. there is also a starbucks app

i'm at 129 apps, down from 170 which is too much. and trying to get rid of single use apps if there is something in the apps store that has multiple functionality like Where

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.