Where is Everyone's Sense of Individuality?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by penajmz, Sep 16, 2014.

1. penajmz macrumors 68030

penajmz

Huh?

I find it hilarious that people are using the reviews as reasons why their choice is better, or why they want to change what they ordered or why someone else's choice was the wrong choice, etc, etc.

I just think people should stay more true to themselves. Pick what you think would make you the happiest and let others do the same, its not that hard.

:rolleyes:

2. Frasern1 macrumors 6502a

Because people need to have their choices justified by other people telling them what they bought is the best product. We are on MacRumors, there are some crazy people on here with some mental issues.

3. nnacrumors macrumors 6502

But that's not as much fun though as screaming to the heavens that you made the right choice and trying to convince others they made the wrong one if they picked different from you ;)

4. Noble Actual macrumors 6502a

This.

MR users are actually worse than Dota 2 players. Its pretty scary here sometimes.

5. uchosen macrumors 6502

You're being mature and reasonable on the MacRumors forums. :eek: Don't rock the boat!

6. justin216 macrumors 6502

justin216

I've been shaking my head about it since the announcement. Apple gives us two comparable flagship handsets -- you pick your size -- and yet we watch the blood spill over which is better.

If you don't want a 5.5" screen, but want a new iPhone, the 4.7" is right there ready to go.

If 4.7" isn't big enough, pony up a few more dollars, get a couple minor bells and whistles, and poof, 5.5" is there for you. That's what I did, but I have zero ill will for anyone buying a 4.7" -- heck, I'll buy a 4.7" in Jan/Feb for my wife as that's the size she prefers.

Apple gives us two choices for a flagship 2014 handset, and people have to take up sides to justify why they're right. News flash, what's great for one person may not be great for another.

7. Frasern1 macrumors 6502a

Look guy logical thinking like that isn't welcome in these parts ok?

8. sviato macrumors 68020

sviato

"People want to be told what to do so badly that they'll listen to anyone"

9. ZombiePete macrumors 68020

ZombiePete

Speak for yourself. I encourage every MacRumors user to really look hard at those scores and realize that the iPhone 6 is clearly superior to the 6 Plus and cancel their preorders immediately.

You absolutely should allow review scores to dictate your preferences...and do so as soon as possible, please.

10. Starfyre macrumors 68020

Starfyre

I'm pretty sure its the reviews that are the closest thing to hands on time with the devices itself, they would be pretty much meaningless if the iPhone 6 were available now and people could get hands on time in trying the devices out for themselves. For me, its all about "how does the bigger size of the plus feel, is it portable"

11. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

Especially the ones with 9/19 delivery date. You guys should cancel asap. :)