Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jolla

macrumors member
Original poster
May 10, 2005
I feel pretty stupid for having to ask this question, coz' I feel I'm overlooking something... but where can I find 'iTunes Connect' or the 'Application Loader'?

I enrolled the individual iPhone developers program today, and was wondering how I will upload my soon to be finished apps. I searched and found that this was either done trough iTunes Connect or the Application Loader. I'm however unable to find these applications, utilities or pages (or whatever they may be..)

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate

jolla

macrumors member
Original poster
May 10, 2005
Thanks Robbie!

I have indeed paid the $99 (79 euros in my case), but only this morning. The 'Program Portal' link is not yet visible when I log-in. I guess I have to allow apple some time to enable my account after the 'purchase'. I guess I did not miss anything, but am just to eager to figure everything out.

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
Thanks Robbie!

I have indeed paid the $99 (79 euros in my case), but only this morning. The 'Program Portal' link is not yet visible when I log-in. I guess I have to allow apple some time to enable my account after the 'purchase'. I guess I did not miss anything, but am just to eager to figure everything out.

Takes a few days. Also if your name as on your Apple ID doesn't match you name on your credit card exactly then the verification fails and you have to wait a few more days for a real person at Apple to sort it out (for example I signed up years ago as Robbie Duncan, but my credit card uses my "real" name of Robert Duncan)...

Sbrocket

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2007
/dev/null
Just FYI, the two main sites you're going to deal with are http://developer.apple.com/iphone/ and http://itunesconnect.apple.com/. You don't need to go through the program portal to get to iTunes Connect. If you're planning on commercial applications, you should fill out the necessary information and submit your Paid Applications contract first thing so it can get processed and approved since it takes a while.

There's also http://itts.apple.com/ for Daily/Weekly Trend Reporting that you can get to through iTunes Connect.

jolla

macrumors member
Original poster
May 10, 2005
Ah well, I used my dad's CC (CreditCards are not used as much here as in the US, have yet to register my own) so that will take a few more days.

Thank you Sbrocket. Some of the applications will indeed be commercial, so I should get ready to fill out some of the contracts etc. I wonder if it will require me to register as a business (although probably one-person-business, or individual-business), as I'm living in the Netherlands.

jolla

macrumors member
Original poster
May 10, 2005
Small miracle, but my account was activated the very same day :D

I'm now going trough all the contracts etc. It seems like I have to get an 'Employee Identification Number' from the US IRS. That's interesting...:rolleyes:

Small question though;

- One of the forms asks for my 'bank address'. I could write down the address of my local bank, although that is not costumary here in the Netherlands, wouldn't my own address be sufficient?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.