Where is Lacero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kretzy

macrumors 604
Original poster
Sep 11, 2004
Canberra, Australia
Over the last few days while I've been reading MR, I've noticed something missing - Lacero's 'tar (and of course the associated sarcastic witticisms). Last activity was 21/01, so I'm just wondering where he is.

I probably missed a "I'm going on holiday" post somewhere along the line. :rolleyes:

Anyone else noticed this?

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
max_altitude said:
Over the last few days while I've been reading MR, I've noticed something missing - Lacero's 'tar (and of course the associated sarcastic witticisms). Last activity was 21/01, so I'm just wondering where he is.

I probably missed a "I'm going on holiday" post somewhere along the line. :rolleyes:

Anyone else noticed this?
I thought I saw him when those "Demi" things came out. When was that?
Not that I know him, but I thought I saw him.

macrumors 68020
Apr 11, 2004
NYC
jessica. said:
I thought I saw him when those "Demi" things came out. When was that?
Not that I know him, but I thought I saw him.
Im 90% sure he wasnt there during the demi awards. . . Lacero if you read this please give us a sign:D

kretzy

macrumors 604
Original poster
Sep 11, 2004
Canberra, Australia
Patmian212 said:
Im 90% sure he wasnt there during the demi awards. . . Lacero if you read this please give us a sign:D
Yeah, I just double checked. Last activity was definitely 21/01. And I don't remember seeing him during the awards.

I hope that "What if you die" thread wasn't a bad omen :eek:

yippy

macrumors 68020
Mar 14, 2004
Chicago, IL
You aren't the only sucker to fall for it. There have been people wondering what happened to Lacero for a few days now. You are just the first *I think* to make a thread about it. But you might not be. Would have to search to find out.

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
Weird. Once I opened it, everything was fine. What causes that?

Status
Not open for further replies.