Where is more MBP rumor? release date?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jvmxtra, May 26, 2012.

1. jvmxtra macrumors 65816

jvmxtra

Seriously? I am sick of IOS driven news... Where is my MBP/MBA update/rumor/ release date/spec speculation?

Can this site give some love to people who needs to get work done as well? Who need some serious productivity tool?

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Odds are the current Macbook Pros will do just fine for you, if you "need" one right now.

3. jvmxtra thread starter macrumors 65816

jvmxtra

I currently have 2009 mb.. and it's dying.. help please.. lol

4. pragmatous macrumors 65816

It's only 3 years old and it's dying?

My current laptop I have now which is an HP is 3 years old and works like its brand new. I'm looking to sell it to buy a macbook pro.

When you say dying can you explain the symptoms of what's going on?

5. Stetrain macrumors 68040

There's a thread full of it at the top of this forum section: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1101773&page=147

"This site" can't give attention when there isn't any information. If there's information on iOS devices, that's what gets reported, if there's information on new Macbooks, that gets reported.

I'd say that we've probably gotten about all the info we're going to get on the new Macbook Pro line in the recent round from 9to5, Bloomberg, WSJ, and The Verge, unless we get some last minute case leaks or something like that. Now it's just a matter of waiting for WWDC.

6. yusukeaoki macrumors 68030

yusukeaoki

My 9 year old 12in PowerBook G4 1GHz/1GB is doing fine with me still haha
    I still love this bad boy