Where is my Confirmation Email? Suppose to have one?

MortalDays

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 29, 2010
Hello y'all,

I just ordered 2 White iPad 4G LTE 16gb on Apple.com. Am I suppose to get a "Confirmation Email"? Where can I get a tracking number for the shipping?

I tried calling Apple but no one picks up the phone! Been listening to country music from the system for half an hour. Tired of waiting on phone. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know?

Thank You!

Go Apple and iPad!!! :p

bjmach

macrumors 6502
Oct 10, 2008
Hello y'all,

I just ordered 2 White iPad 4G LTE 16gb on Apple.com. Am I suppose to get a "Confirmation Email"? Where can I get a tracking number for the shipping?

I tried calling Apple but no one picks up the phone! Been listening to country music from the system for half an hour. Tired of waiting on phone. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know?

Thank You!

Go Apple and iPad!!! :p

Give it time. Mine took 20 mins after ordering

JBaker122586

macrumors 65816
Jun 21, 2007
I ordered mine at 2:45 central (basically the minute they went on sale), and I haven't received one.
I got an email saying the Smart Cover I ordered with it shipped though.

Under my orders on the Apple website, my iPad shows up as "processing."
I hope that's where it's supposed to be?

MortalDays

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 29, 2010
I ordered mine at 2:45 central (basically the minute they went on sale), and I haven't received one.
I got an email saying the Smart Cover I ordered with it shipped though.

Under my orders on the Apple website, my iPad shows up as "processing."
I hope that's where it's supposed to be?
Well, all of my items are processing including the smart covers. I only ordered about 2-3 hours ago though. I think Apple system is backed up with so much orders. O well, I see that they did charge my card... it's funny how the money from credit cards are taken out INSTANTLY and receipts for purchases take their sweet time to get to our inboxes. this fact is still true for a big company such as Apple. ha. :rolleyes:

William.Mantle

macrumors 6502
Aug 22, 2011
Well, all of my items are processing including the smart covers. I only ordered about 2-3 hours ago though. I think Apple system is backed up with so much orders. O well, I see that they did charge my card... it's funny how the money from credit cards are taken out INSTANTLY and receipts for purchases take their sweet time to get to our inboxes. this fact is still true for a big company such as Apple. ha. :rolleyes:
Wow, calm down its only been a few hours... Go outside and get some fresh air and sun light!

zenonas

macrumors newbie
Aug 9, 2011
I ordered last night around 11pm uk time. And i was always getting that Oops error i tried a good few times and at some point i decided to go to my ebanking site. The money is gone from my account yet its been a good 10-11 hours and no confirmation e-mail and nothing shows under orders and no one picks up at the phone support................. what is this....

kdum8

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2006
Tokyo, Japan
I ordered last night around 11pm uk time. And i was always getting that Oops error i tried a good few times and at some point i decided to go to my ebanking site. The money is gone from my account yet its been a good 10-11 hours and no confirmation e-mail and nothing shows under orders and no one picks up at the phone support................. what is this....
It's a con! A scam! Call the police!

Seriously, just wait for a while and see what happens. You can always sort this out over the phone if there is a problem given that you have a record of the transaction.

Primus Sucks

macrumors newbie
Mar 8, 2012
ordered last night at 8pm wifi 16g, black.

no confirm

order says processing

CC charged $540.

im not sweating it.