Where is my Download?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by zaze01, Mar 27, 2013.

1. zaze01 macrumors member

I have a Mac OS X Version 10.7.5.. and i have a iphone5... i had the message
    that there is a software update for my iphone5.. it said A new iphone software
    version..(6.1.3) is available for the iPhone .. i said update.. it did its thing like
    it was downloading it...it was about 30 min or so..but its not showing up on my
    iphone that it downloaded and i can't find it anyplace on my mac computer that
    it downloaded??..So its still showing i can download it?...Am i doing something
    wrong?..Or should i just forget the new version?... Thanks for any help

2. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

First of all, you don't need to press Return at the end of each line; the forum software handles that automatically :)

On your phone, go to Settings > General > About and check the Version line. If it begins with "6.1.3" then you don't need to do anything else; iTunes has installed it for you.

3. zaze01 thread starter macrumors member

It didnt download

I already checked and it is still 6.1.2. Should i retry to download it again? So now what should i do? Thanks

4. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Try it again. iTunes wouldn't let you download it again if it was in the folder. Maybe it got stuck and automatically got deleted (happens to me all the time).

5. zaze01 thread starter macrumors member

It didn't download

Thank you very much... I don't know what happened before but it's downloaded now.. I appreciate you getting back to me so fast...:)
    Zaze01