where is my receipt?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by pfloyd, Jun 20, 2012.

1. pfloyd macrumors newbie

I just bought a rmbp, and i cannot find a way to get to my receipt. My order is still processing, is this why? also, i don't have an apple account, and i did not receive an email with it.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

How did you order without creating an account? You should have gotten an e-mail at the very least. Call Apple.

3. Newtype macrumors member

The option to print the receipt will show up once they ship. If you have your order number then you can access it on Apple's site. Also make sure to check spam folders in your email account; you should've gotten an email.

4. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

Also, WHERE did you order your RMBP? Apple always send a confirmation email, followed by a despatch note, then you get your invoice and receipt. If you purchased from a third party vendor, you should still get one.

5. sevimli macrumors 6502a

sevimli

YOu can print it online.

I am wondering why Apple does NOT include a hardcopy invoice/receipt with the laptop??? :confused:

6. Hopsdaballa04 macrumors regular

Once your item ships you will be able to see an invoice for the item online. However, since you don't remember your account login this may be an issue.:(

7. Zwikker macrumors regular

Zwikker

As far as I know, you can print your invoice online. If not then apple store will provide you with a receipt when you pick up your item.
    I wouldn't worry about it that much since you're buyin from Aplle not HP :)

8. pfloyd thread starter macrumors newbie

i could be wrong but i'm pretty sure i was able to buy it as a guest without logging in. the reason i need a receipt is that i'm buying it through a company credit card. i'm hoping it will come once it's shipped.