Where is the confirmation email from Apple?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by flipm725, Jun 15, 2010.

1. flipm725 macrumors regular

how long does it take for the confirmation email from apple to come? I preordered at 8am PST.

2. puregreddy macrumors newbie

Took me about 35 minutes to get the confirmation email. I did the apple store reserve, not ship

3. flipm725 thread starter macrumors regular

ahhh ok. I did the preorder so that's probably why it's taking longer.

4. Legends20036 macrumors member

I still haven't gotten a confirmation email for my actual order but I changed the shipping address on my order and for a confirmation of that...

5. staccato83 macrumors 6502a

staccato83

Pre-ordered at 0630 PST and still no email confirmation.

6. mlpsponzischeme macrumors regular

Be patient...it took hours last year before I got mine when I ordered after the keynote. I ordered at around 10pm at night and I got the confirmation email at like 4am. I wouldn't freak out unless you don't get it by the time you go to bed tonight.

7. rajbonham macrumors 6502

Just make sure you get your order number right after you order. Then if the email never shows up, at least you have something.

8. Brymo macrumors regular

I didn't get an e-mail yet as well. I was up at 1AM and I finally got it to work at 7AM. Order went through at 7:03AM. I have my order number and I was charged. I know I'm fine, but still :p

9. Munitalp macrumors 65816

I ordered 4 iPhones this morning through the Apple Store... all of them show up on my account but no confirmations yet for any of them.

10. Brymo macrumors regular

Yeah, I think the people actually having them sent to their home or business are the ones still waiting.

Which is fine, if we all are waiting, it's normal - for this situation.

Also, did they already charge you? If so, you're good!

11. b166er macrumors 68020

b166er

I ordered around 10am this morning. East coast. My order is good to go on apple.com, and I printed my confirmation page, but I too have not received the confirmation e-mail yet. I'm not really worried about it, they already charged my account and I have the order number and everything.

Still I'm sure once I do get that e-mail it will clear up the tiny bit of remaining doubt haha. It was such a brutal process to pre-order I feel like anything could still happen even though I am "in the clear".

Look what technology has turned us in to. Makes me sick! :D