Where is the iSkin FUZE for iPhone 3g?!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Donz0r, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Donz0r macrumors 6502a

Any updates on this case? I've been holding out on a case but I need one, I'm going to get the incase slider soon, although I'd prefer something with silicon on the inside and some front protection! Come on iSkin!

2. seenett macrumors regular

I too am tired of waiting. Check out the Switcheasy CapsuleNeo which has been discussed on these forums. I got one last week - fast shipping, reasonable price. It has a thin silicone membrane surrounded by hard polycorbonate. Very happy with it so far.

3. seenett macrumors regular

FUZE 3G now available on iskin's website! FINALLY!!

Ordered mine minutes ago. Let's hope improvements are worth the wait!

4. Amon37 macrumors regular

The fuze is very nice however it's 45 vs the neo at 30 I don't know if it's 15 dollars better.

5. txr0ckabilly macrumors 6502

ok my man, i am now going to try to resist the urge to buy it until you write a full featured review.

6. seenett macrumors regular

Ended up getting a neo when they came out also, so I will be able to compare it to the fuze. FWIW, I only used the neo for a few weeks. It's a great looking case, but too much dust was accumulating between the polycarbonate and the membrane. And, as others have reported, it didn't stay tight for long - joints started to wiggle.

7. Maxington macrumors 6502

I bought the original iSkin 3G case and love it. Especially the screen protector that can be removed easily to access the phone.

Haven't used the previous Fuze so don't know how well it would work... but I am not convinced its worth $45 bucks.

8. txr0ckabilly macrumors 6502

ok after looking at the pictures on the site, it appears that the docking port is covered by the case. so i would have to remove the case every time i need to charge/sync my phone? that seems a bit ridiculous.

once i put my phone in a case, that's where it stays (until i get a new case). i just don't see the point in pulling it in and out of a case.