Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Average Pro

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 16, 2013
Cali
I just purchased the Nokia weight scale. Problem is...I can't find Nokia Health Mate App. Per the Apple page (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nokia-health-mate/id542701020?mt=8), "This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices." However, it does not appear there. The only and closest thing I find is an app for "PhoneDirector for Nokia".

I purchased the scale from Amazon and when I contacted them, they said they could see the App by performing a search (Health Mate) in the Apple App Store. When I perform a search I get, "Your search had no results. Try searching again." I tried just "Heath" and "Mate" and got plenty of results.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

BaggieBoy

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2012
UK
When I type "Health mate" it's the second app listed in the UK app store. Which app store are you connected to?

Average Pro

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 16, 2013
Cali
I logged into the Account Information in the App Store and it states US for Country/Region. I clicked on "change country/region" and received a warning that I would have to cancel my Apple Music Membership in order to proceed. I noticed that when I travel, I get connected to the US iTunes store, if that makes any difference.

When I type "Health mate" it's the second app listed in the UK app store. Which app store are you connected to?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.