Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iOSUser7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 23, 2014
Hi, as the title say, I can't find the option anymore. Before it was in Settings -> Music -> Sort By. However this time I don't have the last menu. Is this a bug or maybe it have been relocated ? Thanks.

EDIT : Sorry for the thread, a little bit of research helped me found the answer. In case anyone is interested, the option is now found in the Music app itself under your library and then at the top right corner you will see a 'Sort' button.

Last edited:

charlituna

macrumors G3
Jun 11, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Hi, as the title say, I can't find the option anymore. Before it was in Settings -> Music -> Sort By. However this time I don't have the last menu. Is this a bug or maybe it have been relocated ? Thanks.

EDIT : Sorry for the thread, a little bit of research helped me found the answer. In case anyone is interested, the option is now found in the Music app itself under your library and then at the top right corner you will see a 'Sort' button.

i'm actually happy to hear that. it was annoying having to go out to settings to change your sorting.

EM2013

macrumors 68020
Sep 2, 2013
I didn't know how to sort my songs by title instead of by artist so thanks for this.

ZEEN0j

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2014
Yeah they have moved it. Much better now. They really should add a date added option as well though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.