Where is the true MacBook Pro rumor?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Mackan, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Mackan macrumors 65816

Where is the true 'new MacBook Pro's arriving' rumor? Ususally there is always something pointing to a rather certain new upgrade from Apple, but now we continue to see nothing week after week. This is a bit depressing. I am almost certain next tuesday will bring nothing new.

I really want that new Penryn CPU, and hopefully some other change to the videocard if possible. What I fear is if they change the keyboard (to MacBook Air design or similiar) and that I don't like it.

But there is no reliable rumor at all present!? :(

2. tip macrumors 6502

tip

If we had truth, it wouldn't be a rumor. And vice versa.

Just wait - when it happens, it happens.

3. philgilder macrumors 68000

from dictionary:

rumor |ˈroōmər| ( Brit. rumour)
    noun
    a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth

4. Mackan thread starter macrumors 65816

Ok guys, you know what I mean. I mean the rumor that everyone feels "this is the right one, we have some logic here, they are coming" ;)

5. Neil321 macrumors 68040

Neil321

So is christmas

6. JNB macrumors 604

JNB

Thank you for your question, we appreciate your business. That rumor is currently in Development's hands. They are due to release to QA by March 12, with Beta release no later than March 28. We anticipate GA for that rumor in mid-Q2, and certainly by the end of May. This promises to be another excellent rumor in the MacBook Pro family of rumors, and we believe you'll be very happy with some of the many new features.