Where Should I Buy MacBook

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by MacDude415, Nov 8, 2007.

1. MacDude415 macrumors member

MacDude415

What is the best place/website to purchase a MacBook?
    Any suggestions?

2. kylep6190 macrumors member

MacMall.com has the cheapest prices ive seen so far. if you don't need the latest and greatest there are some good ones going for real cheap on eBay

3. Mindflux macrumors 68000

Mindflux

Just keep in mind Macmall has a Ridiculous return policy on Apple product. You cannot, for ANY reason return an Apple product to MacMall.

Defective unit? Call Apple.
    Not Happy? Call Apple.

Want to return it - SOL.

4. CarlsonCustoms macrumors 6502

I really like ordering direct from Apple but I would also consider Amazon.. I've ordered EVERYTHING else except apple stuff from amazon and have always been super happy.

Zack

5. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I'd say from Apple. This way if there is a problem, you don't have a middle man trying to shift you off someplace else.

6. byakuya macrumors 6502a

byakuya

definitely apple.
    if you have no apple store nearby then via the online apple store...I think it is worth it to spend the few extra bucks (instead of buying the hardware through 3rd party companies)

7. CRAZYBUBBA macrumors 65816

CRAZYBUBBA

hi. i was looking for an older mbp and found some great deals on ebay but i never felt like i could trust the seller. Esp stay away from the wholesale businesses(on ebay), they really couldn't care less if you leave neg feedback since they sell so much.

Buy in the marketplace part of this forum from a repuatble member, pay with your credit card. Thats my reccomendation.

8. byakuya macrumors 6502a

byakuya

I agree...would stay away from ebay also...
    I usually only buy stuff off of ebay when I think I can live with a defective article in the worst case and only up to a price limit where I can live with sunk cost...the cost of a macbook would definitely be too much for me.

9. amac4me macrumors 65816

amac4me

i recommend that you buy directly from Apple. I've always purchased my Macs online from the Apple Store because I like to configure my system with a few upgrades.

10. CRAZYBUBBA macrumors 65816

CRAZYBUBBA

there is a member looking to sell a macbook right now on the marketplace! :)

Click Here!!!!!