Where should i buy the iphone 3G ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MasonMI, Jul 20, 2008.

1. MasonMI macrumors regular

I have been reading several threads that there are lines at the Apple stores and everyone does not get an iphone even if you wait and wait i have checked the Apple online site and the iphones have been sold out for days, if i go to an AT&T store whats DF ordering process? should i take my chances and just wait in line or order one through the AT&T store?

2. Van Wildonher macrumors 6502a

3. shecky Guest

shecky

i got a white 16GB from AT+T last week using direct fulfillment. it was delivered 47 hours after i ordered it.

4. TMar macrumors 68000

TMar

The Apple store on the moon still has stock, it's just a little tricky getting there..

5. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

At this point the only answer to this question is "wherever you can find it"

6. Aiphanes macrumors regular

Aiphanes

It depends on what color you want...If you are wanting a 16 GB black..then it might take 21 days to get one from ATT. If you want White then order from ATT and have it in a week. Or hit up the apple store on tuesday, Wensday or Thursday...UPS\FedX delivers almost every weekday...but this week might be slow for stock, since supposely apple exhausted stock of Iphones worldwide. It might be till the first of August that Iphones will come back into regular stock.

7. XianPalin macrumors 6502

Yeah, white is quick. I ordered Thursday night, they shipped it Friday overnight, and I picked it up Saturday around noon. My friend that ordered the 8GB black on launch day finally got his on Friday, so 1 week for him (being #5 at his store), 2 days for me with the white.