Where should I buy the next iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by TheHirstyUK, Oct 10, 2011.

1. TheHirstyUK macrumors newbie

TheHirstyUK

I am wanting an iPad, but figure I may as well wait until after christmas, to see if Apple reveal a new iPad. If they do release a new iPad (iPad 3 for example) I am going to go to the day release. I live in the UK and there are a lot of Apple store, a lot of them are very similar, and are just small stores in malls, however I want to go to a different Apple store. What Apple store do you reccomend I go to?

2. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

Not likely to see iPad3 before April of 2012. Why wait? The iPad2 is great. I have the original iPad I bought the first week they came out and I love it. There will always be a next model. I live in the US so I can't recommend where you buy. Any authorized dealer should be just fine.

3. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Based on what? If you want recommendations then provide some criteria. There's no reason to suggest one store over any other based on your post.

4. TheHirstyUK thread starter macrumors newbie

TheHirstyUK

Well I want to go to a store that isn't just your regular Apple store. I want to go to a special store like the one on 5th Avenue, but there doesn't seem to be any that special in the UK. I think I'll just buy the iPad 2 in the January sales.

----------

I won't be getting any iPad until after Christmas, when I get some more money, and possibly when the January sales are on, and I figure that if I am going to wait that long, I may as well wait a few more months for the next gen iPad

5. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

6. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

Other than iPhones, which I always buy via AT&T online, I find that one of the best ways is the Apple online store. I buy lots of computers, and other apple gear from them. Shipping is fast, accurate, and timely.

Secondarily when I have extra time, I go to the local Apple store just for the fun of it, but often they don't have what I want. It's just because they are very busy and do a good job. They cannot always have a full inventory.

7. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

I also purchase from the Apple online store for the same reasons.