Where to buy 3G Incase Slider?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by BoingoBongo, Aug 18, 2008.

1. BoingoBongo macrumors regular

I'm trying to see if there are any local stores that sell this case so that I can save a little bit of money on S&H. There are no Apple stores near me, so does anyone know of any other retailers that have this case in stock now?

Thanks!

2. JuNxXxReY macrumors regular

Bestbuy?

I spoke with a Bestbuy representative about two days ago, and they said that they'll be selling the iPhone 3G on September 7th. Therefore, they're expecting some iPhone accessories within the next few days. With that said, they didn't mention if they'll specifically have the Incase slider for the 3G iPhone available, but they do have the rest of the Incase accessories on hand, so I don't see why they wouldn't have the slider case available.

If all else fails, you can always try eBay. Their shipping and handling is only $5 compared to the $10 Incase is charging.

3. BoingoBongo thread starter macrumors regular

I figured Best Buy would be the best bet, but I just ordered one from Incase. I didn't really want to wait until sometime next month.

Of course, I know as soon as it gets delivered, Best Buy will be chock full of 'em. :D