Where to buy a good protective case for iPhone 5/SE

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by the8thark, Sep 25, 2016.

1. the8thark macrumors 68040

the8thark

I say iPhone 5 and SE as (I think) they both fit the same cases. I own a 5 now but I want to upgrade to an SE2 then it is released and hope the same case fits both. My iPhone 5 is black if that matters for colour matching to the case.

I am looking for a case that will protect the iPhone 5, like an otterbox but maybe a little less bulky.
    The place will have to (most likely) have to offer international shipping too as I'm not in the US or UK. I'm in Australia.
    Thanks in advance.

2. aohus macrumors 68000

3. 7roca7 macrumors member

7roca7

I purchased a pre-order for my iPhone 5 when they first came out from G-Form. I looked on their site and you can find a description of them, but i don't think they sell them any more?
    I did find some on amazon.
    I have two case's. One i purchased, and the second they sent me for free when Hurricane Sandy hit NJ. They couldn't ship any product's, so they sent every pre-order a coupon for a free one.
    It's the best case i've ever used. A little thick, but if you can find the video of how they tested the case you will be impressed. I don't remember which, helicopter, or air plane they used to toss the phone out. They started a video on the phone, tossed it out, and tried to record it coming down.
    Good description on Amazon, and i see they have 10 left.

G-Form XTREME X Ruggedized Protective Case for Apple iPhone 5 (Black/Red with Black RPT) just put this in the search field, and it should take you to them.

Sorry i didn't read all your post, and just read your out of the US.