Where to buy "Bad Mother ******" wallet?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by benhollberg, Jun 20, 2011.

1. benhollberg macrumors 68020

benhollberg

I have a friend's birthday coming up and I know the perfect thing to get him would be a "Bad Mother ******" wallet, like the one that Jules has in the movie Pulp Fiction.

My question is where to buy one. I have looked online and found a couple places but don't really know how good they are, like as in quality and all that. I would want to get one that looked as close as possible to the movie. Also I don't think there is any official Pulp Fiction store but if there is I'd buy from there.

A search on Amazon comes out with a couple wallets but none that really look as good as the sites I found. Here are the two websites I found that sell them:

http://www.pulpfiction.com/bad-****************-wallet.html
    http://www.bmfwallets.com/wallets.htm

If anybody has any experience with these sites or recommends another place please reply. Thanks.

2. benhollberg thread starter macrumors 68020

benhollberg

I've got to order one by the end of the week if someone could please help me out.

3. Blondie :) macrumors 6502a

Blondie :)

the only suggestion I have for you is to order a custom wallet online.

4. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

The best suggestion I can give you is to either ask on hypebeast.com or solecollector.com/forums

They are streetwear and sneaker enthusiasts so they might be able to do better than an apple tech community.

5. sine-nomine macrumors regular

Nevermind, I see you found my suggestion. In my defense, I have been awake for about 3 or 4 minutes.

6. Kissaragi macrumors 68020

7. benhollberg thread starter macrumors 68020

benhollberg

8. Big-TDI-Guy macrumors 68030

Big-TDI-Guy

9. spacepower7 macrumors 68000

If you have to but one then you aren't really a bad mofo anyway. Make it yourself or at least personalize it.