Where to buy ibook in Vancouver, BC

Moni

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 15, 2005
Hi all,
i'm new here and am thinking of buying my first mac in the next 2 weeks. Where in Vancouver is a good place to buy an ibook? Which of the mac resellers would you recommend?

thanks so much

Moni

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 15, 2005
Thanks Lacero.
what about macstation? are they good to deal with?

I'm waiting for a mail from simply computing right now, so we'll see

oldschool

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2003
Moni said:
Thanks Lacero.
what about macstation? are they good to deal with?

I'm waiting for a mail from simply computing right now, so we'll see

doesn't really matter where you buy from, they all have the same prices....service however is another matter. I haven't had any good experience with macstation's service.

Moni

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 15, 2005
oldschool said:
doesn't really matter where you buy from, they all have the same prices....service however is another matter. I haven't had any good experience with macstation's service.
I'll most likely be not taking in for service at any of the places really, because i'm from up north. just heading to van in a couple of weeks for a few days and thought i'll get one while down there. Service will most likely be over the phone w/ apple support or if somethings goes severly wrong w/ the ibook, I'll have to send it it directly to Apple I guess.

another question. I don't have to take it to the same place where I bought it from for warranty work, do I? lets say I'm on a trip in the US and something goes wrong w/ the ibook, I can take it to one of the Apple Stores there?

oldschool

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2003
Moni said:
I'll most likely be not taking in for service at any of the places really, because i'm from up north. just heading to van in a couple of weeks for a few days and thought i'll get one while down there. Service will most likely be over the phone w/ apple support or if somethings goes severly wrong w/ the ibook, I'll have to send it it directly to Apple I guess.

another question. I don't have to take it to the same place where I bought it from for warranty work, do I? lets say I'm on a trip in the US and something goes wrong w/ the ibook, I can take it to one of the Apple Stores there?

hmm i'm not sure about how it works for cross border warranty compatibility...but i doubt you'd have any problems.

Chundles

macrumors G4
Jul 4, 2005
Walk into the UBC Uni bookstore looking like you own the place and get the education discount if you can, worked for me and I'm an Aussie.