Where to buy iPad Pro.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by wjlee91, Jun 13, 2017.

1. wjlee91 macrumors member

I'm mixed between getting the iPad Pro 10.5 inch at different locations.
    I have access to military stores and I've called and was told that they would have the iPad's available starting tomorrow. They'll probably be priced the same but with no tax I would be saving on that.
    Otherwise since I plan to get the cellular I was looking at Verizon and noticed that they offer it subsidized which is 100 dollars off the retail price. I would just have to stay on the plan for 2 years which wouldn't bother me too much. Just would like to get some opinions or any alternatives.

2. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Best Buy and Target are two of my go to Stores I frequently Purchase from. Mainly because they receive regular stock and they price match most items from other competitors.

Online purchasing from third party , I use B&H Photo.

3. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

It doesn't matter where you buy it. Whoever has the model you want at the lowest net cost is the way I go. If the PX is that free that is an effective $100 off or so. If you are OK being locked into to a VZW contract $100 off the cellular model is decent but only if you really need cellular data on a regular basis. Otherwise the iPad still has a few carriers with no contract terms - no discount either.

Last year the 9.7 Pro was $100-150 off at BestBuy about a month after launch. Already it's offering $25 off even before it shipped. Walmart was giving $50 on some models. So if you are looking to shave a bit off the price it might be worth waiting a few weeks for the early adopters to get their fill first. My own personal target it $800 out the door, no contract, for a 256GB cellular.