Where to buy iPhone in stores?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MultiMediaWill, Aug 7, 2010.

1. MultiMediaWill macrumors 68000

Aug 1, 2010
    Where should I go to look if they have them in stock? Do all the stores activate it at the store?
  2. Tyre macrumors regular

May 23, 2010
    Baltimore, MD

Seriously, I live in Baltimore and called every store (Best Buy, AT&T, and Apple) in a fifty mile radius and everyone is out of stock. More upsetting is that they receive blind shipments from Apple so they could be getting a thousand the next day and not be able to tell you.
  3. Irish Rose macrumors 65816

May 29, 2010
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Your best bet is to call the stores where you live, and ask.
  4. blancoBronco macrumors 6502a

Jul 4, 2009
    South Tampa
    go to your nearest apple store and if they don't have any in stock, place a reservation. i live in a medium sized city and my reservation came in less than a week
  5. MacJones macrumors 6502

May 14, 2010
    I randomly went to the Apple store in my area last Saturday to check out display models and place a reservation if they didn't have any in stock. Surprisingly they had quite a few in stock because iPhones were flying out of the store and I was still able to pick one up. A week later my sister tried to get one from the same store and 5 others around my area and everyone was sold out. I guess it's just luck of the draw.

Try going to an Apple store first then order one if you they aren't in stock.