Where to buy MBA 13 i7?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by omerba, Jul 29, 2011.

1. omerba macrumors newbie

Hello,

I want to buy the new MBA 13.3 256GB i7.
    Where is the best lace to buy online?
    I found it at macmall for 1614$. are they legit?

Did anyone found it cheaper?

2. omerba thread starter macrumors newbie

Is it realy better than other retailers? there is a 200$ premium(price diffrence + tax) for buying direct from apple. Am I gaining something buying from them?

3. HellDiverUK macrumors 6502

Yes, you're getting the latest, not something that's done two laps of the planet and then sat on a shelf for months.

4. Bob Coxner macrumors 6502a

Yes, MacMall is legit. They're an authorized Apple retailer, so I guess Apple thinks they're legit.

http://solutionprofessionals.apple.com/catalog/

5. gnxz macrumors newbie

+1 on MacMall. I purchased my MBA 13" 4GB 256GB Samsung SSD and the Samsung display. In fact, I have purchased all of my previous Macbooks, iPads and iMacs through them and never had a problem. I got free shipping and always get a much better price via MacMall and they are an Authorized Apple Reseller.

6. jonjons macrumors newbie

I'm a happy repeat MacMall customer too. Sounds like you have found the Appleinsider link that provides an additional discount. I ordered my 13" i7 last Friday and got my (free ground) shipping notification last night. If you don't need the instant gratification of an Apple Store purchase, and you like the idea of saving a couple of hundred $s this is a good way to go.