Where to buy old (Product) Red iPod Shuffle?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Janglo, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Janglo macrumors member

Hi,

Just before September 9th I was going to buy an iPod shuffle (Red) in the next few weeks but to my horror, they had reverted the colours back to the ugly in-your-face bright colours (I understand that these are more popular, but it's just not to my liking). I'm desperate to get a 2nd gen product red shuffle from the previous colour line, but I can't find them sold anywhere. All I've found is the Online USA Apple Store selling them in clearance, but they're nowhere to be found on the UK site, and the USA site doesn't ship to UK.

Is there anywhere or anyway to get one in the UK?

Thanks

2. Batt macrumors 65816

Batt

Aren't they exactly the same color? Red is red.

3. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

There are an infinite number of shades of every color. That's one of the less informed thing I've ever heard.

The refurb store?
    eBay?

That's about it when Apple's the only one allowed to sell them.

4. Batt macrumors 65816

Batt

No ****, but the (Product) Red stuff is generally the same freakin' shade of red.

5. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

I know what you mean. I have one of those (it was a gift and not for sale, sorry) and it is definitely a darker shade of red and they switched back to the brighter red shortly after.

I'd keep an eye out on eBay and the marketplace here for them, other than that I am not sure what to suggest.