Where to buy the Vzw iPhone from?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Steve Jobs., Feb 8, 2011.

?

Where to order from?

1. Verizon Wireless

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. Apple

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Best Buy

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. Steve Jobs., Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2011

Steve Jobs. macrumors regular

Verizon, Apple, or Best Buy?

poll up

An added advantage of best buy is its free buyback program. Its not really that much of an advantage considering you could probably get more $$$ by selling on ebay or craigslist

2. diegoesk macrumors regular

im going verizon since I can apply my corporate discount immediately for my first bill and have activation fee waived.

my eyes are blood shot red trying to stay up for this:eek::eek:

3. Steve Jobs. thread starter macrumors regular

I am a college student so staying up that late is an everyday affair :p

4. xray328 macrumors member

I'm going to Apple. First, I can preorder it tonight (if I can stay awake) and have it waiting at the Apple Store on 2-10. That means I don't have to either camp out in subzero weather at the Verizon store, or take a chance it's going to be sold out once I get over there after work (I start at 6:30 am - before the store opens). Second, the guys at the Apple store told me I was better off getting it there since it's an Apple product and they've been setting them up for years for AT&T customers versus the Verizon employees who will be brand new to setting up the devices in store.

5. xray328 macrumors member

Also, I'm not sure what the buy back price is through Best Buy, but I have a feeling you'd be better off selling it on eBay or CL at that point.