Where to buy Verizon iPhone 4 replacement back glass?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Sonic04GT, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Sonic04GT macrumors regular

Sorry if this has been asked a million times but I did a recent search and didn't turn up much. I dropped my Verizon iPhone 4 a while ago and shattered the back glass. What are you guys using as reasonably priced replacements? Seen a lot on eBay and Amazon for $10 but no reviews, or reviews saying they're garbage.

I understand it's about $30 from Apple, but if I can do it myself for $10 then I'm perfectly fine with that. Thanks

Was looking at this:
    http://iphone4parts.com/shop/verizon-iphone-glass-back-cover-black-oem-p-582.html

I've read stories of people receiving damaged products though and the company denying it being their fault.

2. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

theres honestly nothing really to the glass back piece. its not a part i would be crazy about when it comes to quality. i dont see anything wrong with the part you posted for $10, especially considering its a US shipper. i dont think you could go wrong with an even cheaper amazon part either. if it were an LCD display or other intricate part, i would say dont cheap out. but you should be fine with what you posted. and btw, ifixit.com has it for $49!!! unreal!!

3. offcamber macrumors 6502

offcamber

4. Sonic04GT, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2012

Sonic04GT thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks guys. I'll probably end up giving the above link a try. The Miami one is $15.

I saw ifixit recently. That's absurd.

Edit: Tried one from the above site. We'll see how it goes.

5. Sonic04GT thread starter macrumors regular

Got it in today from iphone4parts and it is excellent quality for $10 :D