Where to buy

Discussion in 'iMac' started by KennyKW, Apr 28, 2011.

  1. KennyKW macrumors newbie

    Apr 3, 2011
    I need to,

    1) connect my MBA to the 27" iMac ACD
    2) connect my HP PC Laptop to the 27" iMac ACD

    So what (adapters or cords?) should I buy to connect the above? And where to buy these adapters or cords?
  2. macdatadrive macrumors regular

    Apr 25, 2011
    The city of Macintosh :)

    I really don't know. As far as I know MBA or your iMac has no firewire, and there is no info on what you are doing with it.

Share This Page