Thanks so much for posting this! The old default SBSettings theme was driving my eyes crazy.SBSettings retina theme - http://macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16805026
I like that theme too but unfortunately it barely has any toggles built in. A bunch of mine are just blank and it looks worse, IMO, than the "Serious SBSettings" theme I was using previously, which had ALL of them.Thanks so much for posting this! The old default SBSettings theme was driving my eyes crazy.
Then install WinSCP. Login with your username as root and password as whatever you just set.What I did on Windows to change my root and mobile password.
1) In Cydia, install OpenSSH. Respring phone.
2) Google for PuTTY and install onto your computer.
3) Startup PuTTY. On main page, type in your IP address. Make sure "SSH" is dotted then click "Open."
4) If this is your first time, a window will appear saying something about saving authentication key. Just click on yes.
5) When you get to the screen that says "Login as:" type in: Root. Password: alpine.
6) Now, it should say your iphone name. Type in: passwd. Enter new password and repeat. Once done, just exit PuTTY.
7) Repeat step #3. This time "Login as:" Type: mobile. Follow rest of instructions.
8) If you don't want OpenSSH, go back into Cydia and remove it. Respring the phone.
ummmm i installed the iphone 4 theme and this is what happenedSBSettings retina theme - http://macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16805026
Only retina icon theme I have found yet is - http://macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16804952
macthemes.net is a great site to find icons and such.
Got it!! And it only took 2 hrs....disregard what i had here...
Do this 1st to change pass so people cant hack your phone with the defualt pass:
Then install WinSCP. Login with your username as root and password as whatever you just set.
navigate to :
drop it in, unzipped