Where to find Illustrator CS3?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ethical, Apr 16, 2009.

1. ethical macrumors 68000

Hi guys,

I wonder if you can help me.... I'm looking for Illustrator CS3 (not CS4), but can't seem to find it anywhere. I've done lots of googling, and have even ventured to torrent sites to try and find a torrent with the original trial installation files. All I've found is 3+ Gb files containing more than one app, and it would take an age to download that. I only need it for the trial period you see.

So, anyone know where I can find it? :)

Thanks,

Luke

2. MacGeekPro macrumors newbie

Hey mate,

Well the only way I could find is that you download the CS3 Design package (the bunch of apps that are 3+GB that you found)
    Be careful, I'm guessing you want to find a trial one to chuck in a key?
    All I can say is Little Snitch the App..
    Anything else I could help you with?

Yoshi
    :apple:

3. ethical thread starter macrumors 68000

No I dont want to put a key into it. I only need it for the 30-day trial.
    This is going to sound silly... I have a legit copy of Photoshop CS3, and because I'm weird I want the consistancy of using Illustrator CS3 and not CS4. It would be weird to have a CS3 app and a CS4 app in my dock together (well, to me it would :p). That's why im looking for the CS3 version and not the CS4 version. If I cant find it then I will just use the CS4 trial from the adobe website and fight back my OCD retardedness.. but I thought I'd check in case anyone knew of a site.

Just started the download for one of the large torrents. Hopefully it contains the original adobe files. We will see in 20 hours and 16 minutes!lol.

4. SHIFTLife macrumors 6502

I'm going to go out on a limb and say try Adobe.com.

5. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I got mine through my campus scholar's workstation. They are still selling them along with CS4 brand new student version (only disc, no manuals and for a great price).....:cool:

6. ethical thread starter macrumors 68000

If that's your attempt at a whitty answer it's a very poor one. I've checked there. All they have are the CS4 downloads.... unless I've missed something and you'd like to point me to it?