Where to find older Firefox releases?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by im_to_hyper, Dec 22, 2007.

1. im_to_hyper macrumors 65816

im_to_hyper

Hey guys!

I'm looking to see if anyone knows of a place to find older releases of Firefox.

I remember version 1.0.5 working for sure, an 1.0.7 probably works as well. Any idea where to find them? I use to get them here, but the site doesn't have them anymore:

http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/

I'm running 10.1.5 on a PowerMac G3 -- as of this moment its easier to use this version, since the PRAM battery is dead, and I have no OS 9 CD so installing 10.3 with XPostFacto is out of the question. I also have no copy of 10.2 on CD, just DVD and its doubtful I would be able to boot off of a non-Apple drive.

2. nemex macrumors regular

nemex

Try this link

Just be careful, some of those old releases are no longer supported, that should be the reason they are no longer posted in the link you included above in the original message... so if something goes wrong you are on your own :apple:

Cheers,

3. im_to_hyper thread starter macrumors 65816

im_to_hyper

Hey!

Thanks for the link, seems to be working nicely. I know its not supported... but its a lot better than using IE for 10.1.5 (which both are unsupported as well) so I'm not too big into support... just using a decent browser.

4. nemex macrumors regular

nemex

Cool!, good surfing :apple:

5. clevin macrumors G3

clevin